How to do off the cuff videos
[Cargo Wharf, Melbourne, VIC, Australia]
VIDEO: Off the cuff video framework
Today I’m going to talk you through a simple framework for doing off the cuff videos just like this.
And it’s from my friend, Alexi.
Before I had this framework, I would often think about what to say, and it would kind of just do my head in a little bit. Then I realised that if I just kept a list of topics, then that would be a very easy system, because I could just look at the topics, when I was about to shoot a video, and know what to talk about.
But now this new framework that Alexi has taught me is, talk it through this framework.
- What happened in the past,
- What’s happening now,
- and the framework for the future.
So whilst I’m teaching you this framework, I’m also implementing it myself. Past, present, future is a simple framework for these off the cuff, impromptu videos. My name is Adam Franklin, hope that helps. See you next time.
This post originally appeared on the Bluewire Media blog
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you’re ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join our invitation-only ‘Web Marketing That Works’ group on Facebook. Get to know us, access training resources and hang out with 2,200+ peers.
4. Discover your marketing score. Take our 40 point Marketing Scorecard (in <6 mins) & get a customised report.
5. DIY for $7. Get the Complete 50+ Script Library for connecting with people to winning clients.