Script to reconnect with 1st degree LinkedIn contacts
[Brisbane, Queensland, Australia]
VIDEO: Reconnect with dormant contacts
TRANSCRIPT: Script framework to reconnect with dormant 1st degree contacts on LinkedIn
How do we reconnect with people who may have been in our first degree network for a long time, but who we’ve never actually spoken to?
So here’s a framework that I’d like to share with you today. It’s a script that you would send to people via direct message.
“Hi _____, We’ve been connected on LinkedIn for ages, and I’ve never actually written to you to say hello, so that’s why I’m writing today. I see you’re at . What are you working on at the moment? As for me, I’m working on XYZ. Great to reconnect. Let’s keep in touch. Cheers, Adam.”
A very simple, reliable framework.
You don’t need to overthink these conversation starters or scripts to reactivate or reengage your contacts. Just do something that you would say in real life, if you bumped into them and away you go.
If you’d like my LinkedIn outreach script templates, just drop me a comment down below and I’ll send them over to you, no opt in required.
My name is Adam Franklin. Hope that helps
Download the PDF: LinkedIn Outreach Script Template
This post originally appeared on the Bluewire Media blog
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you’re ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join our invitation-only ‘Web Marketing That Works’ group on Facebook. Get to know us, access training resources and hang out with 2,200+ peers.
4. Discover your marketing score. Take our 40 point Marketing Scorecard (in <6 mins) & get a customised report.
5. DIY for $7. Get the Complete 50+ Script Library for connecting with people to winning clients.